رواد النهضة
أهلاً وسهلاَ بك أخي الكريم ..
حللت أهلاً .. ووطئت سهلاً ..
ياهلا بك بين اخوانك وأخواتك ..
ان شاء الله تسمتع معــانا ..
وتفيد وتستفيد معانـا ..

طريقة التسجيل في المنتدى - فيديو -
رواد النهضة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات رواد النهضة تهدف لتطوير العالم العربي الإسلامي وتحقيق النهضة والتطور

الرئيسيةرواد النهضةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

شاطر | 

my first car look verry well nazim

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abderrahman
مشرفمشرف
بيانات العضو
ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 78
الموقع : コンスタンティン
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : 学生
المزاج : verry coooooooool
بلدك : my first car look verry well nazim Mauritania
الاوسمة : my first car look verry well nazim 5a1cd110
my first car look verry well nazim Jb12915568671
عارضة طاقة :
my first car look verry well nazim Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my first car look verry well nazim Right_bar_bleue

نقاط : 5772
السٌّمعَة : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/04/2009

بطاقة الشخصية
رسالتي:

my first car look verry well nazim _
http://www.dahman100.skyrock.com
مُساهمةموضوع: my first car look verry well nazim   my first car look verry well nazim I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 26, 2009 2:25 pm

:aa: for-production model unveiled at Volkswagen's Detroit show stand undeniably has more than a little extra dash of panache compared to the Passat sedan.
The so-called 2009 Volkswagen Passat CC not only bears the name of one of one of America's most popular on-a-budget family sedans; it has a similar size overall, too. Just a little bit of utility is sacrificed for a lot more style and flair, along with a host of high-tech features, to create a product that promises to be more desirable and exclusive.
Having learned its lesson with the big, expensive Phaeton, VW looks to be reaching upscale from the Passat with a new, more incremental strategy as it bolsters its product line with products like the upcoming Tiguan.
With the Phaeton now discontinued in the U.S. market, the CC looks destined for the top of the automaker’s U.S. product line. The Passat CC’s curvaceous styling and very coupe-like silhouette will likely be more eye catching that the conservatively styled, opulent Phaeton. Just as the CLS and its flamboyant four-door coupe styling lifted Mercedes-Benz's image, the Passat CC looks poised to do that for VW — just as an Audi A7 and BMW four-door coupe are also on the way.
The swoopy, “four-door coupe” design is supported with details that maintain the car’s luster up close and do set it apart from the mainstream Passat, like frameless doors and a contrasting mix of smooth transitions, such as that from the back window seamlessly into the trunk, and expressive creases, such as those which form behind the front wheels, become bolder, and form a sharp crease that wraps around and functions as a decklid spoiler.
The show car features a ‘Panorama power vent sunroof’ that measures about 30 inches by 44 inches and covers the entire frontal roof area back to the B-pillar. Like the Mercedes CLS, the Passat CC has two sport bucket seats in back instead of a bench, to seat a total of four adults in comfort. Rear seats are oriented toward long-distance comfort yet have more lateral support than a typical bench. In the full-length center console, there’s a cooled storage compartment. Real wood and brushed-aluminum accents are offered, and there’s an ambient lighting package to give the interior just the right mood.
الموضوع : my first car look verry well nazim  المصدر : رواد النهضة

توقيع العضو : abderrahman

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
المتميز
نائب مدير مميزنائب مدير مميز
المتميز
بيانات العضو
ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 2496
العمر : 28
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : جيد جدا
بلدك : my first car look verry well nazim Dz10
الاوسمة : my first car look verry well nazim Ebda4e_20
my first car look verry well nazim Jb12915568671
Personalized field : my first car look verry well nazim Empty
نقاط التميز : 2000
عارضة طاقة :
my first car look verry well nazim Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my first car look verry well nazim Right_bar_bleue

نقاط : 7546
السٌّمعَة : 39
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/10/2008

بطاقة الشخصية
رسالتي: ساكون افضل رائد للنهضة

my first car look verry well nazim _
http://www.abderrahim2.jeeran.com/
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: my first car look verry well nazim   my first car look verry well nazim I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 26, 2009 3:32 pm

my first car look verry well nazim 209964
الموضوع : my first car look verry well nazim  المصدر : رواد النهضة

توقيع العضو : المتميز

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

my first car look verry well nazim

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

(( مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ))

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
رواد النهضة :: آدم وحواء :: كل ما يخص آدم-
©phpBB | منتدى مجاني | العلم و المعرفة | التعليم و التدريس | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع
الملتيميديا | dz cars | شبكة المدونات | الأساتذة الجزائريون